MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE H110M-S2V MATX LGA1151
- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- DVI-D, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users.
Humidity Protection with Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High ESD Ethernet & USB Port Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. With pairing the dedicated protection filters, the Ethernet LAN and USB ports can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
High Temperature Protection of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Realtek GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to delivery better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments. Realtek GbE consumes significant less power when it’s in idle state in comparison with others.
GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE APPs that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE APPs installed on your system.
GIGABYTE Cloud Station™ is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control your desktop PC via a wireless connection.
USB 3.0 Ports Onboard
With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users legacy USB 2.0 devices will still work.
INTEL SMALL BUSINESS BASICS
With 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
Security and Productivity Solution with built in IT
New compelling usages in one intuitive Customizable UI
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 2
- Memory channels: Dual
- ECC: Y
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 32 GB
- Processor family: Intel
- Compatible processor series: Celeron,Core i3,Core i5,Core i7,Pentium
- Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Maximum number of SMP processors: 1
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series: i3-6xxx,i5-6xxx,i7-6xxx
- USB 2.0 connectors: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA III connectors: 4
- Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial ATA III
- S/PDIF out connector: Y
- CPU fan connector: Y
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 1
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 2
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel H110
- Motherboard form factor: micro ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- Cooling type: Passive
- Discrete graphics support: Y
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots: 1
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots: 1
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 8 MB
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Width: 190 mm
- Depth: 147 mm