GAMING MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE GA-AB350M GAMING 3 MATX AM4
- Supports New Generation AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-A
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 3 Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
- All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change—all without having to load Windows.
Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Realtek® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe
PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE's M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Solution
The latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 offers staggering 10Gb/s transfer speeds. 2x faster than USB 3.1 Gen 1 along with backwards compatibility with existing USB devices.
Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Refreshed BIOS Easy, Smart, and Friendly
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP Center
The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system’s BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated AMD Radeon® Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
TriDef® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each GIGABYTE motherboard includes TriDef® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2933,3200 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 1
- Memory channels: Dual
- ECC: Y
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 64 GB
- Processor family: AMD
- Compatible processor series: Ryzen
- Processor socket: Socket AM4
- Maximum number of SMP processors: 1
- USB 2.0 connectors: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA III connectors: 6
- Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial ATA II, Serial ATA III
- S/PDIF out connector: Y
- CPU fan connector: Y
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- Power fan connector: Y
- TPM connector: Y
- Parallel connector: Y
- Number of M.2 (M) slots: 1
- Front panel connector: Y
- 12V power connector: Y
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 4
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 1
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: AMD
- Motherboard chipset: AMD B350
- Motherboard form factor: micro ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- RAID levels: 0, 1, 10
- Audio system: Realtek ALC887
- Supported processor sockets: Socket AM4
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education,Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- Parallel processing technology support: 2-Way CrossFireX
- Discrete graphics support: Y
- PCI Express x1 slots: 1
- PCI Express x16 slots: 2
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 0.256 MB
- ACPI version: 5.0
- BIOS switch button: Y
- Width: 244 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
- Bundled software: Norton Internet Security (OEM version)\ncFosSpeed
- Quick installation guide: Y
- Manual: Y